Ott Post Card Book  (Press or Click Here to read about the Ott Post Card Book
Contacts:

Contact numbers:
For group tour information or to schedule a tour, contact:
John Nebel 814-623-8850

For press release and media information, contact
Patricia Morgart 814-847-2737

For Everett history information, contact:
Barbara Miller 814-652-5258
.
.
.
Find Us:

Bloody Run Historical Society
Everett Train Station
49 West 5th Street
Everett PA 15537


Mailing Address:
Bloody Run Historical Society
Post Office Box 116..
Everett , PA. 15537

-------------
In 1852 the Huntingdon and Broad Top Mountain Railroad was chartered and built to bring coal, timber and other commodities as well as passengers to this bustling industrial town then known as Bloody Run. Behold the architectural beauty of 100 year old railroad depots! Take yourself back to the age of steam when you see our century old 100 ton locomotive and tender!  Browse through an extensive collection of artifacts and photos from Everett’s past.
-
There are still some Ott Postcard Books available.
They can be purchased at the Everett Free Library, Berneice's, or at the Station Museum (open every Saturday from April to November)

Order your Ott Post Card Book: $25.00 plus 3.00 shipping
Bloody Run Historical Society
Post Office Box 116
Everett , PA. 15537
Announcements

The Museum will be open every Saturday,   11 AM to 4 PM.

August 7
Meeting at the Station Museum, at 6 P.M.

July 16
Shawnee State Park educator Ron Barlick will be the presenter  at the Open House at the Everett Railroad Station Museum on Sunday, July 16th at 2 pm.    He will discuss stone-age tools and weapons found in Shawnee Valley including arrowheads and scrapers.  There is no admission fee but donations are needed to maintain the facility and present such programs.
---------

Announcements















Find Us

49 West 5th Street
Everett PA 15537


Mailing Address:
Bloody Run Historical Society
Post Office Box 116..
Everett , PA. 15537

Contacts

Contact numbers:
For group tour information or to schedule a tour, contact:
John Nebel 814-623-8850

For press release and media information, contact
Patricia Morgart 814-847-2737

For Everett history information, contact:
Barbara Miller 814-652-5258

Huntingdon & Broad Top RR

In 1852 the Huntingdon and Broad Top Mountain Railroad was chartered and built to bring coal, timber and other commodities as well as passengers to this bustling industrial town then known as Bloody Run. Behold the architectural beauty of 100 year old railroad depots! Take yourself back to the age of steam when you see our century old 100 ton locomotive and tender!  Browse through an extensive collection of artifacts and photos from Everett’s past.
-

web counter
web counter
The Museum is closed for the 2017 season. The Museum will reopen on April 7th, 2018, and will be open every Saturday, 11 AM to 4 PM.

November 22
11 AM-  Decorating for the Christmas Open House-- Help is needed!

December 6
Lunch at the River Cafe̒ at 1 PM.  There will be a short business meeting. (No meeting on December 4)

December 10
Christmas Open House