The Everett passenger station and  #11,  the original  locomotive on the Everett Railroad
Welcome to the Bloody Run
Historical Society.

In 1852 the Huntingdon and
Broad Top Mountain Railroad
was chartered and built to bring
coal, timber and other
commodities as well as
passengers to this bustling
industrial town then known as
Bloody Run. Behold the
architectural beauty of 100 year
old railroad depots! Take
yourself back to the age of
steam when you see our
century old 100 ton locomotive
and tender!  Browse through an
extensive collection of artifacts
and photos from Everett's past.

Everett Railroad
Station Museum

Open Saturdays

April - October

11 AM to 4 PM
----------------------
Phone

814-623-8850

814-652-6708

814-652-5258

---------------------------
Bloody Run Historical Society
Everett Train Station
49 West 5th Street
Everett PA 15537


April 27th
Open House  -  Music Program
Biscuits & Gravy
1 PM to 4PM



Click the Start Button on the
MP3 Player to hear the train
whistle and sounds
Just off Route 26 North - Everett, Pa.
Between 5th and 6th Streets



©  2014  Bloody Run Historical Society


NOTICE:
Out of respect for volunteers at the Everett Railroad and Community Museum who have lost a family member, the Museum will not open until l p.m. on Saturday April 26th so others may attend the Allen Fluke Memorial Service.   Hours this Saturday only are 1 to 4.  Usual hours on Saturday are 1 to 4.  The Open House on Sunday remains 1 to 4 with entertainment by Biscuits & Gravy at 2.
Bloody Run Historical Society